Temple Stay Promotion Center
Provides relevant information and services so that domestic and foreign residents can easily find information about temple stays and temple food.
- Temple Stay Integrated Information Center, 56 Ujeongguk-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul address
- 02-2031-2000 Phone number
- - Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 7:00 pm - Free use of experience programs such as tea with a monk, joint wine making, lotus lantern making, etc.
Information on Buddhist culture and
Introduction of temple stay operating temples nationwide and information on how to make a reservation.
You can find the programs you want at temples operating temple stays,
We operate traditional cultural experience programs such as ‘chat with a monk’, ‘making joint wine’, and ‘making lotus lanterns’.
It is also a Buddhist cultural product brand developed by the Korean Buddhist Culture Corporation.
You can also find wonderful products that combine the tradition and modernity of ‘Bondina’.
1. Main Projects for the 20th Anniversary of Temple Stay
2. 'Double Happiness Temple Stay' in 2022
Way to come